thanks

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
iheartDc2
New ITRCA Member

thanks

Post by iheartDc2 »

alright thanks ALOT, infact yeah i do have a friend that also built his own car, so if i asked him to do it for me you think that it wuldn;t cost me that much? ALso, on honda-tech how do i know whejn i'm buying from a trustworthy person>?
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

That is the age old question about the internet...
How do you know who you can trust?
Well one of the things I take into account is the time on the site, longer the better and who they have bought from and sold to. But even with the long time standing members there is still a chance of getting jipped. If you know a person in the area near the seller then let them make the transaction for you and then deal with your freind.
Ask the seller for a list of people they have done business and then contact them.

I have offered my services in the past for the NYC area and so far one person has used me to be the middle person and it went smooth. I still can help out anyone who asks.

Good luck on your internet dealings...
swed
iheartDc2
New ITRCA Member

Post by iheartDc2 »

ok thanks alot