There are R haters everywhere in this world.

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

There are R haters everywhere in this world.

Post by コ ブラスタ »

Friday I caught a guy and his buddy trying to vandalize my car, It was evening time and I was coming out of the Muay Thai gym where I train at daily. I caught these bastards trying to key my ride in the parking lot. At that point I just snapped, hearing so many stories about R's being stolen or vandalized for no reason. (just becuase the other guy doesn't have one he wants to take out yours) Well anyway I ran full speed into one and decked him in the face as hard as my body would let me. I knocked him out, his buddy just ran (some friend huh?). Now this is odd for Japan the country where no one even turns a cheek at an R. But they weren't Japanese, I wasn't surprised Japanese don't do stupid crap like that they get back at people by diffrent means. Anyway I ran back into my gym to get one of the guys to hold him while I went to the police box and yeah they got him. come to find out the cops weren't surprised they had been looking for a guy in the area fitting his discription. He's lucky I only busted one side of his face I was tempted to stomp him while he was on the ground but I'm a bigger person than that. I'm satisfied that he's in jail and my car is safe. Now I know ITR owners rarely get this oppurtunity to catch thier perpatrators in the act I'm asking you guys what would you do in my situation? Be honest it's okay if you would want to torture them with a red hot poker!!! :lol: I would!!!! :twisted:
Last edited by コ ブラスタ on April 22nd, 2006, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fomoco
New ITRCA Member

Post by fomoco »

first i dont know who in their right mind would vandalize a car in a muay thai (sp?) gym parking lot. but you did deck him in the face, and hes in jail, so make him pay for it to be fixed and call it a day. lucky you for geting the satisfaction of punching him in the face, seems like those bastards rarely get caught
00 Stock ITR
05 mustang
68 mustang fastback 420hp
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

Yeah they rarely get caught I just wish I didn't have to do that becuase now I'm hurt my right hand is swollen and I have a fight next week in Odaiba I might have to cancel if it doesn't recover soon. :( No more street fighting for me i'll save it for the ring!!!!
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

Wow!!! Given the same set of cicumstances, I would have done the same thing. I would only I hope I could knock him out in one shot like you did.
Good for you, I'm glad you at least got a chance to "get em."
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

You were able to prevent them from getting your caR, Great Job!!!
swed
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

Your story made me so happy! Good for you! What I would give for the chance to get the @$%@!@^*&$# that took our car. Hopefully your car is okay. I also hope your hand gets better too.
And as for how far we would go if we found those @#$^%#*&^, if it was a situation like yours, by surprise, I would definately fly at them and beat them with whatever I had handy :twisted: Calling the cops was a good idea, too. Now on the other hand, if you have the time and can track down the people who steal or vandalize ITR's I can think of many things those @#^%$#*& deserve. :twisted:

Once again, congrats to you for catching that @%^$@#*&^. I hope you broke his jaw and he has to get it wired shut. Then I hope he get's the stomache flu and has to vomit :twisted:

Hooray for you!!!
Dawn
Chris F
ITRCA Member

Post by Chris F »

brokenhearted wrote:Once again, congrats to you for catching that @%^$@#*&^. I hope you broke his jaw and he has to get it wired shut. Then I hope he get's the stomache flu and has to vomit :twisted:

Hooray for you!!!
Dawn
lol nice..

Glad to hear you didn't stomp his face and end up in jail! Nice one!
CC Fries IV
Sold ITR 98-1085
1993 Prelude VTEC
ninetails
ITRCA Member

hohohoho..

Post by ninetails »

wow... what a story!!

Im not tryin to mock you or anything, but im curious.. do you know of any fighting techniques... ninjutsu or watever?

i mean, a one hit knock down, I really wish i was there to see something like that!! haha..

Im gettin excited overhere because Im a big fan of japanese combat and self defense... so, ya.. Thanx a million for your write up,... I pretty much imagined it in details...

I pictured the type r , and you out of no where with that one hit to the jaw, the guy falling in slow motion, the freind runnin away helplessly

hehe..
type r 604
Eva01
ITRCA Member

Post by Eva01 »

LOL! That d00d got "knocked the fugg out!" BTW, what national was the guy?
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

="ninetails"]wow... what a story!!

Im not tryin to mock you or anything, but im curious.. do you know of any fighting techniques... ninjutsu or watever?

i mean, a one hit knock down, I really wish i was there to see something like that!! haha..

Im gettin excited overhere because Im a big fan of japanese combat and self defense... so, ya.. Thanx a million for your write up,... I pretty much imagined it in details...

I pictured the type r , and you out of no where with that one hit to the jaw, the guy falling in slow motion, the freind runnin away helplessly

hehe..
I only know Muay Thai and Japanese kickboxing, if you ask a japanese about ninjitsu or (NINPO) they will laugh at you, actually the art is non exisitent in Japan .I think the name was made up in the 80's during the Ninja boom. Really if you want to learn an effective style try kickboxing this is a stand up style really built for the street, Muay Thai is like an organized bar fight except with knees and elbows and sometimes head butts(Thailand only) :D Let me know if you have anymore questions, PS: don't go to just any karate dojos in America alot of them are full of crap you pay pay and pay and you don't learn anything.
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

="Eva01"]LOL! That d00d got "knocked the fugg out!" BTW, what national was the guy?
They were Gaijin I know that much, I belive they might have been South American imigrants possibly Peruvian or Brazilian, there's alot of them over here where i'm at. I wasn't surprised alot of them cause trouble they harrass alot of people that like to go to the bars kinda like the African guys do in Roppongi LOL!!! (PLEASE COME TO MY CLUB FREE DRINK FREE DRINK) But anyway the guy that was apprehended had an expired VISA so he's outta here friggin dirt bag.
ninetails
ITRCA Member

Post by ninetails »

yah.. well, when i said ninjutsu.. it was kind of a joke, i got that from Naruto XD

as far as me wanting to learn..

the only style of fight I would love to learn is the one Jet Li seems to use a lot.. not sure of what the name of that technique is...

but Muay Thai sounds kind of interesting :)
type r 604
ninetails
ITRCA Member

Post by ninetails »

kinda what I was imagining when reading the story :lol:

only.. you were punching
type r 604