The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

Oh and I cant forget my guitar. I did have my guitar with me.
-Brad
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

mythias wrote:
Doespike wrote:haha, those pics would've been golden! Maybe this year I'll get a pic of a deer tied to the roof, and blood draining off the trunk and spoiler, I'll be sure to share :)
How about a picture of a dude in an NSX with a bug net draped over the thing, sitting in a parking lot, with a tripod with a pineapple juice can mounted on it sitting ontop the NSX, while he is sitting inside his NSX unshaven and unshowered and typing on a laptop.. a bedouin in an NSX if you will..
Ahh yes, cantenna man, very resourceful :thumbup:
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

Doespike wrote:
mythias wrote:
Doespike wrote:haha, those pics would've been golden! Maybe this year I'll get a pic of a deer tied to the roof, and blood draining off the trunk and spoiler, I'll be sure to share :)
How about a picture of a dude in an NSX with a bug net draped over the thing, sitting in a parking lot, with a tripod with a pineapple juice can mounted on it sitting ontop the NSX, while he is sitting inside his NSX unshaven and unshowered and typing on a laptop.. a bedouin in an NSX if you will..
Ahh yes, cantenna man, very resourceful :thumbup:
I make good use of cans. You should see my christmas tree. Labatt Blue is an offical sponsor of my tree.
-Brad
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

mythias wrote:I make good use of cans. You should see my christmas tree. Labatt Blue is an offical sponsor of my tree.
LOL

You're crazy.
I love it.
You know it.
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

brokenhearted wrote:
mythias wrote:I make good use of cans. You should see my christmas tree. Labatt Blue is an offical sponsor of my tree.
LOL

You're crazy.
I love it.
You know it.
I'm crazy
You're crazy too
I love it.
You know it.

My freshman year in college, I had a bunch of beer cans and christmas lights, so I poked holes in all the cans, and strung the lights up across my room. I then put a beer can with the holes in it on each light, securing it by bending back the tab. Beer can garland FTW!

(It was removed by the residence hall director over christmas break)
-Brad
Post Whore!!

So I learned today that guys who drive SRT 4's don't like it when chicks compliment them on their neon.
LOL
One guy got so mad I thought he was going to hunt me down! But he decided to do the ricer "spool and blow by" instead. Good choice.
LOL
I love screwing with people. :D
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

brokenhearted wrote:So I learned today that guys who drive SRT 4's don't like it when chicks compliment them on their neon.
LOL
One guy got so mad I thought he was going to hunt me down! But he decided to do the ricer "spool and blow by" instead. Good choice.
LOL
hahahhahaha, but it IS a Neon! And don't you dare call a G6 a Grand Am!!
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

I dont think any SRT-4 owner likes compliments.. I have tried to make convo with a few, and they just didnt give me the time of day, and did a "yer gonna hear my BOV" move. Silly bastards.
-Brad
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

Doespike wrote:
brokenhearted wrote:So I learned today that guys who drive SRT 4's don't like it when chicks compliment them on their neon.
LOL
LOL
hahahhahaha, but it IS a Neon! And don't you dare call a G6 a Grand Am!!
After trying to be nice to a few owners here in town, now I just say "cute neon."
-Brad
Post Whore!!

mythias wrote:I dont think any SRT-4 owner likes compliments.. I have tried to make convo with a few, and they just didnt give me the time of day, and did a "yer gonna hear my BOV" move. Silly bastards.
All of the owners I've met are morons, so I pester. All of them. Even the ones I don't know. lol

LOL you said silly bastards!! I love it!
Post Whore!!

mythias wrote:After trying to be nice to a few owners here in town, now I just say "cute neon."
That is exactly what I said. Except I added "it's really pretty!"! LOL
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Yeah, Neon/SRT-4 and Golf/GTI owners, biggest pricks out there. But they usually get their asses handed to them.. :D They get so pissed when a non-VTEC sedan outwits them hehhehehheheh; its not always bout raw power, but how you use it :lol:
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

brokenhearted wrote:
mythias wrote:I dont think any SRT-4 owner likes compliments.. I have tried to make convo with a few, and they just didnt give me the time of day, and did a "yer gonna hear my BOV" move. Silly bastards.
All of the owners I've met are morons, so I pester. All of them. Even the ones I don't know. lol

Most of them here dont know crap either. They get the srt-4 then put body kits on them and talk like they know everything. When you start to mention tuning theory on forced induction motors, and supporting modifcations they just start saying "Well my boy has blahblah blah."
-Brad
Post Whore!!

Doespike wrote:Yeah, Neon/SRT-4 and Golf/GTI owners, biggest pricks out there. But they usually get their asses handed to them.. :D They get so pissed when a non-VTEC sedan outwits them hehhehehheheh; its not always bout raw power, but how you use it :lol:
:evil: I just sold my GTI and he was a Saint :evil:
Then again, I am a prick. :roll:
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

Doespike wrote:Yeah, Neon/SRT-4 and Golf/GTI owners, biggest pricks out there. But they usually get their asses handed to them.. :D They get so pissed when a non-VTEC sedan outwits them hehhehehheheh; its not always bout raw power, but how you use it :lol:
Hell, even when I had my basic JRSC setup, I could still pull on an srt-4. It sucks I never got my "new" setup to the dyno because of the wreck, but the ITR it is on now is pushing 302whp on a conservative tune.
-Brad
Post Whore!!

mythias wrote:
brokenhearted wrote:

Most of them here dont know crap either. They get the srt-4 then put body kits on them and talk like they know everything. When you start to mention tuning theory on forced induction motors, and supporting modifcations they just start saying "Well my boy has blahblah blah."
I love when they get the the SX 2.0 and dress it up like the SRT. What do you get then? The infamous SRT 2.5
Morons. :lol:
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

brokenhearted wrote:
No yer not, but I have one you can borrow. :P
-Brad
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

brokenhearted wrote:
sorry, but especially living in Baltimore for the year, just too many Golfs speeding up to catch me on the interstates and doing agressive shitte. HAd to leave em behind, for my own safety :wink:
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Alright folks, exhaustion and alcohol insist I retire to the creaky mattress.....more Black Velvet tomorrow.! :arrow:
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
Post Whore!!

mythias wrote:
brokenhearted wrote:
No yer not, but I have one you can borrow. :P
Bwahahahaa! I wasn't sure if anyone would catch that. Of course you would! lol
Post Whore!!

Doespike wrote:Alright folks, exhaustion and alcohol insist I retire to the creaky mattress.....more Black Velvet tomorrow.! :arrow:
Good night!

GTI hater. :evil:
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Mornin whores...
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

yo
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Sup fool!
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Intake should be here friday.... I gave the dude 50 bucks for shipping and the fastest he could get it here was a week and a day :roll: