Odd question for all of you JDM fans... 'transmission'

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I have not heard anything from Reid...

Risk, I care not to play with... If it came down to a used jdm trans for the same price as a new one from Len, then the new unit would be in my car.
swed
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Bbasso wrote:I have not heard anything from Reid...

Risk, I care not to play with... If it came down to a used jdm trans for the same price as a new one from Len, then the new unit would be in my car.
Well, of course. I only see 2 possibilities on this matter.....1 You cant find a "brand New" JDM Trans. 2 You do find one but its hundreds of dollars more than the USDM trans.

How much more can the JDM trans be over the USDM for you to still think its worth it? If you can get a USDM trans form len for 1600, would you buy a JDM for 2k?
PrinceAli132
ITRCA Member

Post by PrinceAli132 »

I would like to know as well. Wouldn't mind at all picking up a new trans for the R. If we figure out a way and enough interest is shown maybe we can setup a group buy to help lower the price or atleast lower shipping costs.

Ali