Looking for an itr...

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

my 96 spec itr has only 65kms on it...will be for sale in spring tho...since theres no buyers during the winter months in this cold country!
96 Spec R
Escobar.
New ITRCA Member

Post by Escobar. »

OK. Im getting fed up! This is going on its second year. BUT im starting to lose patience :( ANYBODY out there looking to sell a mint 2001 cw itr ?
If not, i might have to give up unfortunetly and start building my EK or look into something outside hondas, which i really dont want to do.

Thanks again guys and girls. And I know, this is getting pretty old...
WTB:2001 CW itr
Major_Wolf
ITRCA Member

Post by Major_Wolf »

Just buy an itr thats it.Just dont care about the year.Many itr is nice.

Premièrement c'est quoi ton budget?Car les 2001 sa se vend pas en bas de 17000$
bbqman
Canadian Director

Post by bbqman »

Mint ITRs are very rare because most owner use them for what they were built for.

Even if you find a mint ITR, what the point? It should be daily driven and tracked every weekend....that should take the mint out of it.

Good luck still, but start getting ready to build your EK most likely.
Escobar.
New ITRCA Member

Post by Escobar. »

My budget is definately over 17k. I just want a really clean itr. I know it will be driven AND tracked, but I just want it to be as clean as it can be. I had one a few years ago with higher mileage and loved it, driven and tracked. Now i want somethong mint. Don't ask me why Im so anal because i dont know?!!!
Major_Wolf
ITRCA Member

Post by Major_Wolf »

Did you look the site: http://www.lespac.com or hebdo? A lot of car there...
RDL_Type r
New ITRCA Member

Post by RDL_Type r »

Mine is a 99 but very clean (I'm sure those who saw it can back me on that). 82 000 km. I've been on the track only once. It's got Koni Yellow shocks w/ oem springs, AEM cai, Hawk HPS brake pads.
I don't really want to get rid of it and it would be very hard but if I'm in Qc for only 2 months again this summer it kind of doesn't make sens to keep paying for a car I don't use more than 2 months a year.

http://cf.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/olivie ... /my_photos
Last edited by RDL_Type r on February 27th, 2007, 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Integra Type R 1999 #256
Civic HB (winter)
http://public.fotki.com/morgie/qsr/drag ... ue-99.html

''If driving a Type R doesn't make the petroleum in your blood boil, you should collect your pushrods and go home.'' --Dave Coleman
tooburns
New ITRCA Member

Post by tooburns »

RDL_Type r wrote:My is a 99 but very clean (I'm sure those who saw it can back me on that). 82 000 km. I've been on the track only once. I's got Koni Yellow shocks w/ oem springs, AEM cai, Hawk HPS brake pads.
I don't really want to get rid of it and it would be very hard but if I'm in Qc for only 2 months again this summer it kind of doesn't make sens to keep paying for a car I don't use more than 2 months a year.

http://cf.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/olivie ... /my_photos
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLAAK
ITRCA Member

Post by BLAAK »

Man, that's pretty clean.

I personnally wouldn't get rid of it. Think of it as you "bijou" because it is.

I'd be embarrassed to show you my engine compartment but at least, I use it to its good use.

Escobar: Take your time, it will come up. Time is the essence of everything.

Good luck.

Blaak
RDL_Type r
New ITRCA Member

Post by RDL_Type r »

BLAAK wrote:Man, that's pretty clean.

Blaak
I know thats what I think too, its my bijou. But It's an expensive one considering that she's stored 10 months a year. It's almost a waste.

And if I keep it I'll try to keep it as clean as I can but I also wanna track it. Did it once and dreaming of doing it again.
Integra Type R 1999 #256
Civic HB (winter)
http://public.fotki.com/morgie/qsr/drag ... ue-99.html

''If driving a Type R doesn't make the petroleum in your blood boil, you should collect your pushrods and go home.'' --Dave Coleman
bbqman
Canadian Director

Post by bbqman »

RDL_Type r wrote:
BLAAK wrote:Man, that's pretty clean.

Blaak
And if I keep it I'll try to keep it as clean as I can but I also wanna track it. Did it once and dreaming of doing it again.
Don't dream about it......come to tha track this spring!!!!
Major_Wolf
ITRCA Member

Post by Major_Wolf »

So escobar,did you find any 2001 itr?
Escobar.
New ITRCA Member

Post by Escobar. »

not yet. I will look up until June. Hopefully\probably some owners are waiting for spring\summer to sell. If not, the EK will be built or I will just quit the honda scene and get something else. Too bad, I have collected PLENTY of gaydm Honda toys ie. fg360+pad, spoon ek cluster, c's driver position, carbing bars, etc., not to mention a complete k20a2\6-speed and plenty of go-fast stuff lying around in the garage...

oh well, this is the last few months I will wait. We'll see what happens.
scotty2h
New ITRCA Member

Post by scotty2h »

I just picked up a 2001 CW/Red ITR with 19,500 km on the clock, mostly stock (cold air, clutch, flywheel) and 2 years extended warranty remaining. They're out there man, keep looking.