The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

tartje wrote:i'm looking forward to meeting you cunts 8)
x20000000000000000000000
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Comp97GSR wrote:y0 everyoneZ

I imagine I missed all you fools. :?

clitztafer, I'll sell you mine if Jim backs out. :wink: Whats wrong with the 26mm swaybar? On the GSR it made my neutral handling even more so.... I have a feeling the R will be a handful this year though.

Listen Geoff, here in the states we call women that are over-the-top with bitchiness cunts. It is only to be used on rare occasions. :P
And this is one of 'em. :P
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
tartje
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by tartje »

:lol:

well, i use it all the time over here when anything goes wrong, pisses me off or is generally shit. thats loads then :D
Jon D
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jon D »

Chris N wrote:
Jon D wrote:Holy shit that is a list of stuff you are bringing Dave :shock:
wow, you can read. dickhead.

Daddy callin da son names! Wait till the son kicks the Daddy's arse at E7. We'll see who is laughing then :wink:

Love,
j00 Sonny
ITR #98-804
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Comp97GSR wrote:y0 everyoneZ

I imagine I missed all you fools. :?

clitztafer, I'll sell you mine if Jim backs out. :wink: Whats wrong with the 26mm swaybar? On the GSR it made my neutral handling even more so.... I have a feeling the R will be a handful this year though.

Listen Geoff, here in the states we call women that are over-the-top with bitchiness cunts. It is only to be used on rare occasions. :P
it was just too much. for me. rather have an adjustable bar. or just 23mm. im not gonna get all trackwhorish even if i buy jim's hotfire car. maybe a few a yr.

plus.. i have to sell the lude first. my rate was not to my liking on a SECOND loan and they wont refinance me until a yr later. eff that!
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Jon D wrote:
Chris N wrote:
Jon D wrote:Holy shit that is a list of stuff you are bringing Dave :shock:
wow, you can read. dickhead.

Daddy callin da son names! Wait till the son kicks the Daddy's arse at E7. We'll see who is laughing then :wink:

Love,
j00 Sonny
all joo will want to do is hug me. bish. :lol:
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

I have decided that I am not bringing ANYTHING because Dave is already bringing it ALL. :P
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

Herro.
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

ITR 00-0477 wrote:I have decided that I am not bringing ANYTHING because Dave is already bringing it ALL. :P
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds wrote:Herro.
herro sexy bish! herro joe!

bedtime for clitzyo
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

I smell an Englishman.
Comp97GSR
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Comp97GSR »

Wassup? Place is dead today..... I suppose I'll talk to myself then.

Clitz, what made the bar too much for you? Is it the reason you Dules of Hazzard your R?
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Comp97GSR wrote:Wassup? Place is dead today..... I suppose I'll talk to myself then.

Clitz, what made the bar too much for you? Is it the reason you Dules of Hazzard your R?
the car was not balanced. it was just TOO much bar. i could feel the back end wanting to step out in places where it should not, and i could not really 'tune it out' by changing my tire pressures or adjusting the shocks. :shrug:

no, thats not why i DoH's my car. That was a normal off we have all had in a bad location. From pushing too hard.

I just don't think it is THE BEST option.

some adjustability would be nice, sometimes you want more bar than others, and there are reasonably price adjustable rear bars out there, and the 26mm mugen is not a very reasonable price imo :lol:

in the future, should i get another R, im just going to enjoy it around town and take out for a spin on track from time to time. but i have nothing to prove, no 10/10th out there anymore.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

ITR 00-0477 wrote:I have decided that I am not bringing ANYTHING because Dave is already bringing it ALL. :P
It would be great if someone can bring a TV with RCA connections. That would ROCK!!!
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Comp97GSR
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Comp97GSR »

Chris N wrote:
Comp97GSR wrote:Wassup? Place is dead today..... I suppose I'll talk to myself then.

the car was not balanced. it was just TOO much bar. i could feel the back end wanting to step out in places where it should not, and i could not really 'tune it out' by changing my tire pressures or adjusting the shocks. :shrug:

no, thats not why i DoH's my car. That was a normal off we have all had in a bad location. From pushing too hard.

I just don't think it is THE BEST option.

some adjustability would be nice, sometimes you want more bar than others, and there are reasonably price adjustable rear bars out there, and the 26mm mugen is not a very reasonable price imo :lol:

in the future, should i get another R, im just going to enjoy it around town and take out for a spin on track from time to time. but i have nothing to prove, no 10/10th out there anymore.

I can see how the bar can be a handful. The wife and I were out for an evening drive the other day and the ass stepped out REAL easy.... and the R has Azenis. The GSR could be pushed and the ass would always stay firmly planted on RE010's. Amazing how the 2 cars handle so differently with the same setup.

Davis, whats up? I hope you are bringing a bunch of chairs b/c I am hanging at your place. Do you need/want me to bring anything edible?
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Comp97GSR wrote: I can see how the bar can be a handful. The wife and I were out for an evening drive the other day and the ass stepped out REAL easy.... and the R has Azenis. The GSR could be pushed and the ass would always stay firmly planted on RE010's. Amazing how the 2 cars handle so differently with the same setup.

Davis, whats up? I hope you are bringing a bunch of chairs b/c I am hanging at your place. Do you need/want me to bring anything edible?
I'm looking for one of those 26mm bars if anyone comes across them. :D

I'm bringing about 6 of them. If any more are needed, bring em bishes!!! Your more than welcome to bring any consumable items. I'm sure I'll have room in the cooler. I'm bringing the 192qt and the 160qt so I should have ample room. I'm also bringing the grill so if anyone wants to bring burgers/dogs/steaks they are more than welcome to use the grill.

Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Comp97GSR wrote: I can see how the bar can be a handful. The wife and I were out for an evening drive the other day and the ass stepped out REAL easy.... and the R has Azenis. The GSR could be pushed and the ass would always stay firmly planted on RE010's. Amazing how the 2 cars handle so differently with the same setup.
around town i think that bar is stupid. on the track i think its still too much.

well, maybe not for people with RACE suspensions... but for a hybrid street/track suspension (even tein RE) i'd say its TOO much. but thats just for me.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Hi Clitzore!!!!

How goes it? You pay for an R yet? :lol:

Comp97GSR
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Comp97GSR »

so now I am stupid.... Dave, wheres the racers tape. :wink:
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Comp97GSR wrote:so now I am stupid.... Dave, wheres the racers tape. :wink:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if that kid ever figured out who did that??? I should have gotten a pic or 2...

Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Hi Joe... I see joo lurkin

Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

Dave_B wrote:Hi Joe... I see joo lurkin
LOL, caughted!
Getting ready for turkey hunting this weekend...last chance to bag a bird. 8)
I can't believe Expo is almost here...... FINALLY!! :lol:
<--recently realized he may not have a tent.....we had 3 then gave em all away me thinks....might source one from a cousin....or Dicks has one for $40. Sleeping in Lucy doesn't sound enjoyable :?

How's yoo foo?
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
tartje
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by tartje »

Dave you cunt

i have your green nectar lying on my bed 8)
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Doespike wrote:
Dave_B wrote:Hi Joe... I see joo lurkin
LOL, caughted!
Getting ready for turkey hunting this weekend...last chance to bag a bird. 8)
I can't believe Expo is almost here...... FINALLY!! :lol:
<--recently realized he may not have a tent.....we had 3 then gave em all away me thinks....might source one from a cousin....or Dicks has one for $40. Sleeping in Lucy doesn't sound enjoyable :?

How's yoo foo?
Me = going to the range today. Need to vent some steam!!! It's been one of those days. It's never good when the IT guys PC crashes (hardware failure, not my fault) so yeah...

I have a spare tent if needed homie. Your more than welcome to it and I was planning on bringing it anyway. :D

I'z good after my range outing later. :lol:

Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

tartje wrote:Dave you cunt

i have your green nectar lying on my bed 8)
Wait, didn't you just get a lesson on using the "C" word??? :lol:

Thanks... I can't wait to enjoy it. :D