New to ITRCA

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

New to ITRCA

Post by Jackson »

Hey everyone, I'm new to ITRCA but I see a lot of familier names here. I don't know why I never registered before. Anywho, I'm on my second ITR which is a 97 #165.

This was my 98 #1076 which was stolen, recovered, sold to me, then stolen again. I have no idea if the car was ever recovered after it was stolen from me back in December of 06.

How she looked when I got her.

The build up...

Just finished and got her running for the first time.

One of the few track events I got to take it to over the short time I had it.

And now the 97. I picked this up back in August and quickly started working on it. These are the only pictures I have of it for now.

Me and the car at Buttonwillow a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for looking,

-Tony
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

sorry about the first one, but good luck with the current.
Welcome aboard!
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

97>***

Welcome to the site!!!!!

Dawn
YellowKahuna
ITRCA Member

Post by YellowKahuna »

What up!!!

Car looking hot with those MF10's :shock:

Keep me posted on that other stuff :wink:
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

Welcome to ITRCA!
Sorry to hear about 98-1076. Sucks to rebuild heR only to have POS thieves steal heR again :x. Sent you a PM about that.

The 97 looks right at home on track there :P Nice pics! Enjoy and keep heR safe 8)
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
tartje
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by tartje »

god i hate thieves to the very core of my soul

current one looks like a beaut though 8)
cheezthis:- Last year was much calmer compared to previous years.

AssPenny:-
That was because I wasn't there :P
white rocket
ITRCA Member

Post by white rocket »

Welcome :D . Another fellow skater 8)
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

white rocket wrote:Welcome :D . Another fellow skater 8)
Thanks. I've been posting in that "post your picture" thread on HT with some skate photos.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Welcome man!!! Car looks great. So i take it we'll see it in person at Expo 8?
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

Dave_B wrote:Welcome man!!! Car looks great. So i take it we'll see it in person at Expo 8?
Thank you. I'd love to go to Expo 8 but I'm out in Cali. I was actually curious to see how some of the other guys got out there. Did they drive? Ship their car and fly? I'm willing to make it happen but I'd rather not have to take two weeks off of work to do it.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Jackson wrote:
Dave_B wrote:Welcome man!!! Car looks great. So i take it we'll see it in person at Expo 8?
Thank you. I'd love to go to Expo 8 but I'm out in Cali. I was actually curious to see how some of the other guys got out there. Did they drive? Ship their car and fly? I'm willing to make it happen but I'd rather not have to take two weeks off of work to do it.
Some tow, I'm sure you could ship (given you have someone close to the track, have it shipped to them, fly in and have them pick you up, drive your car to track, then ship back) There is a guy that has driven the past 2 years from WA state. it's doable. And trust me, VERY worth it. the track event is only half the fun.

But, if you can't get the car there, your still only a plane ride away. Hell, fly to FL, you can crash at my pad and drive up with our caravan. SE Caravan > ***

Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

Dave_B wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Some tow, I'm sure you could ship (given you have someone close to the track, have it shipped to them, fly in and have them pick you up, drive your car to track, then ship back) There is a guy that has driven the past 2 years from WA state. it's doable. And trust me, VERY worth it. the track event is only half the fun.

But, if you can't get the car there, your still only a plane ride away. Hell, fly to FL, you can crash at my pad and drive up with our caravan. SE Caravan > ***
I think driving would be the way I'd go. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of months. I don't think I could handle flying out there without my car and watching everyone else have fun on the track. Thanks for the suggestions.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Jackson wrote:
Dave_B wrote:
Jackson wrote:

I think driving would be the way I'd go. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of months. I don't think I could handle flying out there without my car and watching everyone else have fun on the track. Thanks for the suggestions.
I caravan'd my first Expo and didn't drive. I still had a blast... beer in hand at 8 am. :P BUT... bringing your car is the WAY TO GO!!! If your up for it, it would definitely be worth it!!! And since this year is again at VIR, it's definitely worth it.

Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

Dave_B wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Dave_B wrote:
Jackson wrote:

I caravan'd my first Expo and didn't drive. I still had a blast... beer in hand at 8 am. :P BUT... bringing your car is the WAY TO GO!!! If your up for it, it would definitely be worth it!!! And since this year is again at VIR, it's definitely worth it.
I was just talking to Koala Yummies about caravanning. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to go. But damn, its still 8 months away.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

video of a 360 flip followed by a kickflip followed by whatever grind you want to do, or you get banned.

:P
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

Dave-ROR wrote:video of a 360 flip followed by a kickflip followed by whatever grind you want to do, or you get banned.

:P
I got a couple of videos with two of your three requirements. Hope that's ok. :P

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... ID=3020014

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... ID=3482488
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

Hmm alright fine I'll let you stay :P
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

Dave-ROR wrote:Hmm alright fine I'll let you stay :P
Haha, thanks. 'Preciate it.
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

I wanna 97 too. :D
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jan Niemi »

welcome to ITRCA!
sp00led
New ITRCA Member

Post by sp00led »

Jan Niemi wrote:welcome to ITRCA!
1996 Honda Integra Type-R (JDM)
100% Stock
1999 Acura Integra GSR
GT3076R + 2.0L + Full-Race + Mase = 503whp @ 21psi
Jon D
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jon D »

My apologies for chiming in so late, welcome aboard my friend. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and will make a nice addition to the conversation we have on here. There are some great people and you'll make a lot of nice friends.

Just curious, were your wheels resprayed/powder-coated that color? 16x7's ? They look great, the whole car looks great.
ITR #98-804
Jackson
New ITRCA Member

Post by Jackson »

Jon D wrote:My apologies for chiming in so late, welcome aboard my friend. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and will make a nice addition to the conversation we have on here. There are some great people and you'll make a lot of nice friends.

Just curious, were your wheels resprayed/powder-coated that color? 16x7's ? They look great, the whole car looks great.
Thank you. I see a lot of the same screen names from HT over here. I've been on HT since '01. I'm hoping to meet a lot of you guys at expo 8. Should be real fun.

My MF10s I got new and they came silver in 16x7. I just ordered the black valvestems and center caps because I don't really like the blue.