WTB: Type-r around new york

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
importknight
New ITRCA Member

WTB: Type-r around new york

Post by importknight »

Hi guys i live in new york and im looking for a type-r, it cant be too far because i do not wanna ship so like MD NJ etc...., I am a serious buyer, need pics too looking for around
cut2cure
New ITRCA Member

Post by cut2cure »

North Carolina is beautiful this time of year; you should come visit!

http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9012
importknight
New ITRCA Member

Post by importknight »

sy thats just too far
4F_ITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 4F_ITR »

im selling my R. im in pa. check the forsale thread.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

importknight wrote:sy thats just too far
:shock: Whaaaaaaaaaat? :shock:

Not at all, I'm actually driving down to VA tomorrow to pick up a part... a few weeks back I drove down to RDU to get rims for my WRX and then CLT to hang with great friends for a night... Nothing is too far if you are serious about getting something you like/want.
Besides... finding a ITR locally will be hard, you will most likely have to travel to find one that you like.
cut2cure
New ITRCA Member

Post by cut2cure »

Besides... finding a ITR locally will be hard, you will most likely have to travel to find one that you like.

Yup.
importknight
New ITRCA Member

Post by importknight »

yea well theres a diffeerence with traveling to like mass, or PA or NJ and with going to North Carolina. but thx for the offer
crxgator
ITRCA Member

Post by crxgator »

yeah, nc is way to far from ny just for a car...plus it's freezing as hell here...feels like home...
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

ok...
Last edited by Bbasso on October 31st, 2007, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
importknight
New ITRCA Member

Post by importknight »

DUDE!!!! seriously drop it, ok im not driving to NC. im just looking for a type-r within distance of me!
crxgator
ITRCA Member

Post by crxgator »

where in NY are you? if you are in the lower hudson valley, there are several for sale.

how much are you looking to spend? what do you want and what do you not want in/on an ITR?
Trellis
New ITRCA Member

Post by Trellis »

importknight
New ITRCA Member

Post by importknight »

sry thats too much for me lookin around 15-16 range
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

importknight wrote:DUDE!!!! seriously drop it, ok im not driving to NC. im just looking for a type-r within distance of me!

d00d... seriously...

My first ITR I found locally. Sold and stolen 2 weeks later
My second ITR I got up in Wisconsin, was wrecked so I had to have it trailered down
My third ITR I flew up to NY, met with Rob and we drove to CT to pick it up and I drove it home.

Mind you I'm from FL.

My point is... being the cars rarity, the ones close to you for sale at the moment might not really be in the condition your looking for. If you truely want a nice ITR, be patient and keep you eyes open and BE WILLING TO TRAVEL. The plus side to the travel, is you have all that way back to learn your car. What better way to celebrate a new car than to drive it back 1000+ miles. I had a blast on my way back from CT/NY.

I guess if your the settling type, then just settle and get any old ITR out there, damaged titled or not.

WE are here trying to help YOU get the best car possible. We live these cars day in and day out. So just take all of the reply's seriously. We wouldn't be BS'ing you or trying to sell you XYZ's car in CA. But if you are looking for something specific (3 colors here) then mod'd (lots of choices there) stock (good luck finding a clean stock one) turbo'd (time bomb) You just can't settle on a specific car of which a little over 3000 were made and of that, probably half are missing, have been seriously wrecked, turned into race cars...

15-16 is a good starting range, but don't expect to much.

Hopefully this gives you some insight here around these parts. Nobody is trying to be hostile, or force you into going outside the box for a car. BUT, if your not satisfied with the ones you find, or get... it's only YOUR fault.

/rant

Dave
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
importknight
New ITRCA Member

Post by importknight »

thx dave, i understand what ur saying and thx for the time you took to write it. but im gonna keep looking