Wanted: USDM ITR OEM Seatrails

For Sale / Wanted
Todd00
New ITRCA Member

Wanted: USDM ITR OEM Seatrails

Post by Todd00 »

Wanted:

I need a set (passenger and driver) of USDM OEM ITR Seatrails. Must not be modified and must be 100% USDM stock. They must be from a Type R.

If you have a set laying around and want to make some $$, PM, post here or email me.
JFX
ITRCA Member

Re: Wanted: USDM ITR OEM Seatrails

Post by JFX »

Todd00 wrote:Wanted:

I need a set (passenger and driver) of USDM OEM ITR Seatrails. Must not be modified and must be 100% USDM stock. They must be from a Type R.

If you have a set laying around and want to make some $$, PM, post here or email me.
What is the difference between Type R and RS/GSR?
I think they are the same
JF
Todd00
New ITRCA Member

Post by Todd00 »

JFX wrote:

JF
They are 99% the same. The only difference that I found (when I bought a set of normal USDM DC2 rails) was that the seatbelt anchor mount was slightly different in that the ITR had a larger 'stop tab' on it. Maybe that was changed for later DC2 rails, but I dunno. I know with a USDM ITR set I'll be 100% compatible.
JFX
ITRCA Member

Post by JFX »

Todd00 wrote:
JFX wrote:

JF
They are 99% the same. The only difference that I found (when I bought a set of normal USDM DC2 rails) was that the seatbelt anchor mount was slightly different in that the ITR had a larger 'stop tab' on it. Maybe that was changed for later DC2 rails, but I dunno. I know with a USDM ITR set I'll be 100% compatible.
Interesting, I'm happy I learned something. I don't really get what ''stop tab'' you are talking about, do you mean, the place where the seat belt clip?
Good luck
JF