Fellow ITRCA Members invited to CA INTEGRA Meet!!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
sak
New ITRCA Member

Fellow ITRCA Members invited to CA INTEGRA Meet!!

Post by sak »

ITRCA members are being invited to our Northern CA INTEGRA Meet on March 23, 2003. Please read information below for further details on the Northern CA INTEGRA Meet:

Click here for the information posted to the ITRCA calender of events!

Here is the actual information over at TI.net abou tthe meet. Please feel free to add yourself tto the list of interested people. *Note* You may have to register up for that board to read the info and add yourself to the list, but its fre and its a great Integra community with ITR members as well. Even the site administrator own a 2001 Hytech equipped ITR!

If you are in Sothern CA and want to attend a Southern CA INTEGRA Meet, read the following:

Click here for the South CA INTEGRA Meet if you are in southern CA. This meet s ust a week after the Northern CA INTEGRA Meet.

These two meets will be opened to all integra owners of all generations, including RSX's. All you need to do is show up and meet other fellow Integra owners and talk about their cars and get to know their owners. This is however a potluck so please bring something to share with everyone else.

Please contact me at sakthao@hotmail.com if interested or if you have any questions.

Looking forward to see everyone there! :D
jeffwen02
New ITRCA Member

Post by jeffwen02 »

team integra can go to hell. no offense to the people there, but that board just sucks ass

that's all i have to say
2001 nbp itr #520
sak
New ITRCA Member

Post by sak »

jeffwen02 wrote:team integra can go to hell. no offense to the people there, but that board just sucks ass

that's all i have to say
I'm sorry you feel that way. I won't look for you there then.