whats up guys

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
phoenixR
New ITRCA Member

whats up guys

Post by phoenixR »

whats up everyone. My name is chris from NJ. I am new to this whole ITR website. so i just wanted to introduce myself.
bbqman
Canadian Director

Post by bbqman »

Welcome dude.

Going to make the Expo?
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Tell us about your car
and yourself.

And yeah, are you coming to the EXPO?
swed
phoenixR
New ITRCA Member

Post by phoenixR »

well, i am not a def. for the expo,i need to take off work and shit. so i am working on that. anyway. i am from the jersey shore (by seaside heights) i have an 01 itr. i got it new like 2 years ago. i have mainly bolt ons, intake, exhaust, comptech cat, headers, VAFC, aem cam gears, fuel rail, fuel filter, regulator,pullies, FAL fan, nology wires. i am looking into rebuilding the head now. like cams, port and polish, springs and retainers. As far as everything else, i have sparco torinos w/ harness', roll cage, sparco steering wheel, a ton of autometer carbon fiber gauges, complete carbon dash kit. carbon hood, DC and spoon strut and tie bars. umm i know i am forgetting stuff but that is a basic overview. if you guys want to know anything more let me know.. What about you guys how are your R's?
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Nice sounding car, When you have a chance try to come to a track event- I know the season is at the end / finished but this coming season should be great.

Don't be a stranger- There is a large R group in the NYC area and we have plenty of meets and events that we attend.
swed