evolution

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Dev
ITRCA Member

evolution

Post by Dev »

Saw my first evolution on the road yesterday. I was so diapointed...not by the car...but some 16-18 year old kid was barely peeking over the wheel with all the windows down in full pimp effect.

He was in front of me and kept tacking and chirping the poor car...it couldn't have had more than a grand on it.....I swear on Jack Nicholson it was blowing blue smoke...some poor guy is going to buy that thing when his parents decide its too much for him.

Oh well, if I cant have it id rather some idiot did.

dev
Type R 98
ITRCA Member

Post by Type R 98 »

they're uglier than an R anyways
imo
All Motor Championship white Mugen exterior ITR 1998 #870
ricky1969
New ITRCA Member

Re: evolution

Post by ricky1969 »

Dev, they are really nice cars. Fast a$$ heck. They will easily run circles around our cars. However, I do agree w/ the person that posted before me our cars LOOK WAY BETTA.
swtxaznrac3r
ITRCA Member

Post by swtxaznrac3r »

the stock tail lights on the evo are altezza's....need i say more?

*I HATE ALTEZZA'S*
01 ITR 703
TypeR 801
ITRCA Member

Post by TypeR 801 »

I was suprised at how much better I liked it in person. In the mags I was turned off by the styling, but in person it's much better looking.

It's also much bigger than I expected, taller I should say. Dwarf's the R.
ricky1969 wrote:Dev, they are really nice cars. Fast a$$ heck. They will easily run circles around our cars. However, I do agree w/ the person that posted before me our cars LOOK WAY BETTA.
Jeff Brown
98 ITR #801
Dev
ITRCA Member

Post by Dev »

Dev wrote:I was so diapointed...not by the car...
dev
liked the car, thats fine if it can run circles around us...I don't particularly like to drive in circles :lol:
typer483
New ITRCA Member

Post by typer483 »

I know three kids with em the all smoke when they take off. That car comes maxxed out from the company. They better add oil once a day
I like them but they look like can fall apart. If I had one I would smoke the tailights completely black. Altezzas are gay as hell!