Went for a ride in a WRX STI!!

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
captainzorg
ITRCA Member

Went for a ride in a WRX STI!!

Post by captainzorg »

I can sum it up in two words, "HOLLY SHIT" Now I never was a Subaru fan at all, but this car definately gave me a new found respect for them. The car pulls real hard and handles awesome too. Red line is 7,000 and with a six speed it is icing on the cake....

Now don't get me wrong, I am not running to the nearest Subaru dealer to trade in my 97 ITR nor do I feel like dropping 33,000 on a Subaru but I must say I was pleasantly suprised by this car.

It makes me want to turbo the R even more!! :wink:
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

sweet deal...i was never overly impressed with a WRX but an STi is a really sweet ride
'98 Integra Type R #363
JDMITR98
New ITRCA Member

Post by JDMITR98 »

Yes, I would have to agree- thinking of selling my ITR for an STi......
I know bad.
HyperS
New ITRCA Member

Post by HyperS »

Dont fight those feelings. Turbos are great little gizmos and we all know that if honda came out with a turbo type R integra, we'd buy it in a heartbeat.

jdm, the car is up there with the best of them performance-wise. My friend's about to purchase a subaru B4 (similar specs). Evo's are even faster than that.