I just purhcased a 1998 ITR with only 2,234 original miles.

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

I just purhcased a 1998 ITR with only 2,234 original miles.

Post by Bmaga123 »

I am getting the car from the original owner and this guy was very anal. Never wore shoes in the car or used the back seat which makes me very happy because I am anal myself. The car is all stock and has been its whole life except for JDM recaro red seats in the front. The car is in showroom condition. I paid 20k for the car with the orignal wheels and tires that only have 200 miles on them and the car came with these lightweight spoon wheels that cost like 500 per wheel. I think I got a great deal on the car. I also get Spoon headers, exhaust and cat that are still sealed in the boxes and never used. I will be selling these parts one I get the car. I also get the original seats with the car. I think I got an incredibel deal and was extremely lucky because there were about 60 people wanting this car. What do you think a type r in this condition is really worth? Thanks
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

Sounds like an incredible deal. But we want PICS!! Lots of PICS!!! :D
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

Doespike wrote:Sounds like an incredible deal. But we want PICS!! Lots of PICS!!! :D
x2!!

You got a great deal, in my opinion.
I could see hard core enthusiasts paying more than that. I personally would have paid up to $25,000 for a caR in condition like that. You're a lucky, lucky guy!!
Take good care of her and post pics!!!!
Last edited by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds on August 1st, 2006, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

Once I get the car this friday I will take pics :)
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

PICS IMMEDIATELY!!! :wink:
swed
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

brokenhearted wrote:I could see hard core enthusiasts paying more than that. I personally would have paid up to $25,000 for a caR in condition like that. You're a lucky, lucky guy!!
Take good care of her and post pics!!!!
With that kind of mileage and care, she's worth $25k even without the Spoon wheels/parts. IMHO. If you take care of heR as well as the first owner, she will only appreciate in value. Nice find :!:
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Just don't ask to change the color on this one.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

Yeah the guy is getting married and wants the 20k for a downpayment on a house. He only lives an hour away from me which is amazing because I would have purchased this car if it was across the country. I am very anal myself so I can guarentee the car will stay in its pristine condition. I would never paint the car. I love it all stock and original. I will keep the JDM red recaro's in the car. I am going to sell my spoon parts and the spoon wheels when I get the car. What made this deal one of those I couldnt passup is the fact that yes I would have paid 20k for the car alone but with over 8,000 in spoon parts that are sealed and never been used is unreal. When its all said and done I am hoping to make 8,000 off the parts so really I only paid 12k for the car wich is rediculous. I guess thie original owner is so anal about this car that he had black towels over the floor mats and when he got into the car he would remove his shoes and put them in a plastic bag so no dirt particles would touch the carpets. :D
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

Its funny that some of you remember me from when I had my PY ITR. The reason I sold it is because it wasnt mint enough for me and I couldnt stand it. Finally I get the chance to own the itr Gem I have always wanted. :D
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Bmaga123 wrote:Its funny that some of you remember me from when I had my PY ITR. The reason I sold it is because it wasnt mint enough for me and I couldnt stand it. Finally I get the chance to own the itr Gem I have always wanted. :D
How could we not with all the off the wall questions... :?
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Congrats...

I do ask that you please drive the car. It kills me to see a great vehicle that nobody wants to drive. **sigh**
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

Yeah I was known for asking tons of questions wasn't I :roll: Sorry if annnoyed anyone. OF course I will drive the car I am just going to be very anal about it. :)
itr
ITRCA Member

Post by itr »

brokenhearted wrote:
Doespike wrote:Sounds like an incredible deal. But we want PICS!! Lots of PICS!!! :D
X3
98DC2R
New ITRCA Member

Post by 98DC2R »

Hey Brian, this is Chris Bundrock. I have the other 98 ITR in Spokane. I am very interested in some of the parts you are gonna have for sale. I have been talking with Darrin since he put his car up for sale. Gimme a call at 230 8147 Id like to meet up and see your new caR

Chris