lookin4header thoughts on this

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
nessb18c5
ITRCA Member

lookin4header thoughts on this

Post by nessb18c5 »

i was searching for headers and came across this one:

http://www.peak-performance.net/content/view/56/71/

whats your thought on this header they didn't list any specs

my budget is no more then $400 on header and thats pushing my budget

im thinking of 4-1 stainless steel with 2.5 collecter -> highflow cat -> custom 2.5 pipe into magnaflow exhaust

i hear some 4-1 with clearance issue i need the clearance my folks live out in the country FARM ROAD 1170 is pretty bad

my car is a daily driven and weekend warrior not planning to build a GT class car
SuckMyDOHC
New ITRCA Member

Post by SuckMyDOHC »

Looks like the JDM ITR/DC Sports/Other Replicas 4-1 Header. Im sure you could find another replica header somewhere else cheaper.
NBP 01-0902
GBP 94' LS
aznauticab0i
New ITRCA Member

Post by aznauticab0i »

get the hytech replicas for 350.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

The header I have and would recommend would be the oem jdm 4-1. can be bought new for less then 400 and also can fly under a cops radar if fitted with the heat sheilds.

Or save yourself a few bucks and pick up a good condition used one.

Power out put is better then stock but not as good as the double & triple priced ones out there. The many good things it offers is good ground clearence, 2.5 collector, bolts in easy and takes a beating.

Another option would be a used Toda header but will be pretty hard to find for less then 500.
swed
USDM_R_TYPE
New ITRCA Member

Re:

Post by USDM_R_TYPE »

SuckMyDOHC wrote:Looks like the JDM ITR/DC Sports/Other Replicas 4-1 Header. Im sure you could find another replica header somewhere else cheaper.
I aggree. 100%
Dave_B

Re: lookin4header thoughts on this

Post by Dave_B »

I'm selling a JDM 4-1 myself... I'd take $300 for it and you can stay in budget.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.